Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Top 10 Point Guards in the League (My List)

This is a question that invokes a debate almost instantly, so I'm going to share my list with you in hopes that you will share as well. Any comments or lists can be sent to me @ mymos.net@yahoo.com

1. Deron Williams
2. Rajon Rondo
3. Chris Paul
4. Derrick Rose
5. Steve Nash
6. Jason Kidd
7. Russell Westbrook
8. Brandon Jennings
9. Tony Parker
10. John Wall


You can also go directly to the site and just click the "EMAIL ME" button on the Links Page, look forward to hearing all your responses!!

3 comments:

  1. Has Wall been around long enough to be included? What about Chauncey Billups or Monta Ellis? How about Devin Harris or Raymond Felton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monta Ellis isn't really a pg, but he is a baller and does dominate the ball. Devin Harris def could be on the list. Wall has played like 10 games and while he looks to be great it might be a little early to include him in the top ten. Chauncey for sure could be on, maybe in place of Brandon Jennings. Jennings is a blur on the court but still needs to work on his game and decision making, which is what being a pg is about. Don't get me wrong I love watching him tho. I also wanna give an honorable mention to Aaron Brooks and Jameer Nelson, either of them could be in the mix too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellis is a 2, thats why i had an issue choosing to put him on there or not. Same with Tyreke Evans, don't know what he is so I kept him off. As for chauncey, i don't think he's the best pg on his own team(Ty lawson)and aaron brooks name just never came to mind. Jameer Nelson, I feel bad for omitting him, preciate you bringing him up though. It was hard to do the list, wrote it down like 8 times. Devin Harris I've always think of a 2 stuck in a 1's body, I also don't think he's capable of running a team. Ray Felton, I never think of in terms of being on that level. Felton is a decent point guard, maybe just over looked. Thank you all for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete