Monday, November 8, 2010

NHL Snapshot...

Yes I'm aware of the hockey season that has started and I would like those of you that are hockey fans to know that I'm working on having a weekly hockey segment. As soon as that happens I will make sure you all know, now I will share with you my thoughts on this young season.

The Caps have the best record in the Eastern Conference and the 3rd best record in the league. Capitals fans should be proud as their team is 10-4, the closest team to them in the Eastern Conference is the Flyers at 9-4 of which the Caps beat last night in overtime on Mike Green's goal! What's quite interesting to me is the current state of the Pittsburgh Penguins who are only 7-7 on the season. The Los Angeles Kings are doing great over in the Western Conference with a record of 10-3, I can't decide who's better as St. Louis is 9-1 but they have only played 12 games. Well actually I can decide who's better the Kings and the Capitals don't have any draws whereas the Blues have 2. We don't condone draws/ties here at My M.O.S, so at this current point the leaders are the Caps and the Kings!!

Leaders, leaders, LEADERS!!! As I said before it's only a snapshot of this point in the season, no indictments are to made. The current points leaders are: Steven Stamkos(22), Sid the Kid(19), Ovie(18), Brad Richards(18), and Patrick Sharp(17) I would love to go on, but if I share everything with you here than you won't check into the NHL segment every week. So that concludes this NHL Snapshot, Who do you have overtaking the points leader, Crosby or Ovechkin??

No comments:

Post a Comment