Friday, February 18, 2011

Ronaldo Retires

Due to my absence this past week, I didn't get a chance to share with you how deeply saddened I was by the retirement of one of my all time favorite soccer players. Ronaldo...not Cristiano, but the original Ronaldo one of the greatest forwards to ever play the game of futbol!! He gave us 18 years of Beautiful Fubol, any time he touched the ball you thought it was going to the back of the net!! I still think he had the greatest "turn" of any striker ever, he was unstoppable once he had position!! He scored over 400 goals in his career and still holds the World Cup Record for scoring 15 goals during just 1 World Cup!! Ronaldo scored 62 goals in 97 appearences (Caps) for Brazil, he officially retired on Valentines Day. Thank you R9 for the 18 years of brilliant creativity you provided us with, do you think Ronaldo is the one of the best strikers ever??

No comments:

Post a Comment