Friday, April 16, 2010

Welcome Tedd Ginn!!!

As a 49er fan I am ecstatic about this move, it only cost a 5th round pick and it put to rest one of the biggest issues with the team. We now have an actual threat in the return game!!! Ginn isn't being asked to be a number 1 or 2 reciever just to put in work as a returner and whatever he can contribute on offense is a bonus. I think he could be a great slot reciever in San Fran, I love Crabtree and Morgan as our #1 and #2 recievers and that slot position has been up in the air for a couple years now. Now we have someone else other than Vernon Davis that can stretch the field vertically on offense, I LOVE IT!!! I don't think anything is wrong with Ted Ginn as a player, I just think he was drafted way too high and held to unrealistic expectations as a reciever. He's not a #1 guy he's a complementary wide out, nothing is wrong with that and his return skills can't be questioned. Ginn is very explosive, hopefully he can live up to his potential out in the Bay. A former 1st rounder for a 5th round pick, good or bad decision??

No comments:

Post a Comment