Friday, March 19, 2010

Blown Brackets

It's not even the end of the 1st round in the Mens Tournament and for many it's already over. Due to the parity or lack of good teams in my opinion this year's tournament is up for grabs. The only good teams that treated the lower seeded teams like they were supposed to be treated were the number 1 seeds. From the 2 seed down the games were toss ups!! I like many had Georgetown taking a nice little ride deep in this tournament...so much for that!!! Vandy went down in flames, Villanova and Michigan St. needed some home cooking to get out of their 1st round games. I originally wasn't that excited about this tournament before it started (other than the fact my huskies had a bad year), because except for Kansas and Kentucky everyone in the country is extremely vulnerable. It's been 2 days and March Madness is already over for some fans, my pre-tournament favorite was Kentucky and Georgetown. Now that the Hoyas are gone, I'm taking Syracuse and Kentucky in the National Championship Game with Kentucky winning by 5 due to big time 3's being hit by Eric Bledsoe(my pick for MOP). Let me know how messed up your brackets are..or how perfect they still might be? Either way this year's tournament finally has my attention!!

No comments:

Post a Comment